Monday, February 2, 2009

The Lovely Roxy

So, I was trying to make myself wait and not post all of these videos at once. Rationing, you know. But I am impatient and want to share! So, here we have the very lovely Roxy.



Roxy is a Dutch mare by Olympic Ferro. She came to me as a resale horse in 2006. She is a wonderful mare, powerful mover and a great personality. She sold to a breeder in New York who is very happy with her.

Also, in unrelated news, I met Candidate E and saw a video of Candidate F. There are additional Candidates at that barn, but E and F are the prime candidates for now. Issues with E is that she is for sale. And F is not in the state yet. But I like them both very much. So I may end up working out a separate arrangement for E and F. We will see how things go with C.

Speaking of C, he should be moving to the indoor facility this week! Soooo excited!

4 comments:

  1. Hurray for videos! AND - you've inspired me to re-read my Swift books. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sally Swift books are great! If you like her books, you would also enjoy 'Dressage Formula by Erik Herbermann' and 'Dressage in Harmany by Walter Zettl'. EXCELLENT books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great exhibition, and a thoroughly lovely mare.....I would ride her in a heart beat, and I am categorically envious and drooling here....

    Good job, do they ship USPS? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was INCREDIBLY lucky to have this mare in for resale. She was grade A++, top quality. I would say she is easily one of the highest quality horses I have had the pleasure of working with.

    ReplyDelete