Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Two wonderful things today!

Ok, so I know that I said I wasn't going to give details on APP C during the trial, right? Well, today was just too good not to gush over. *laughs* Today, I got to the barn, nobody was around. This was my first opportunity to work him with just the two of us. It was really nice to have it quiet and easy. APP C was SUCH a star, he was focused, attentive, willing, really getting 'into me' (in a good way!). I am just loving his personality. He is such a 'giver' and a gentleman. Everything was so low key and easy today, we are figuring each other out, and finding our fit together. I just really love how he is digging the whole being in work thing. So, that was highlight number one of the day!

Highlight number two: I was poking around on youtube, and came across a wonderful video of the Grand Prix trainer, Mari Monda Zdunic, I was a working student for in Michigan. Had to share, it is a great exhibition ride on a wonderful Arabian stallion, Bay Count. Some of you may be familiar with his name because there was a group of McCoy bred Arabians brought up here in the 90's that are very closely related to Bay Count.

1 comment:

  1. B..E..A..U..tiful, You go Count! My horses share his American McCoy breeding, a wonderful bloodline! And he is a few of my horses uncle! SEE... Arabians too, can be good sporthorses ;-)

    ReplyDelete