Monday, April 27, 2009

Back to a regular schedule!

Got back to Alaska on Friday. Went out to see TBM on Saturday. The footing in the roundpen is pretty good! The timing of my Vegas trip was perfect. Missed all the mud of breakup, w00t! *laughs* Lunged TBM a bit, tacked him up and lunged in side reins. Did a bit of in hand work, just to see what he remembers. *grins* He looked good, maybe a bit tender on the harder footing than he is used to.

Had planned to go out and ride him on Sunday, but I wussed out from the sprinkles. They changed my schedule at work again on Monday. *sighs* So missed monday, too! I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, but should be able to sneak out between my appointment and work. Hope to at least hop on and see how he feels.

I've got my fingers crossed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment