Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Days off make me sad =(

So, tomorrow is Thursday. And Thursday is the official day off of the APP C. Thursdays make me sad. I so look forward to going to the barn and seeing The Big Man. Honestly, from the moment I leave the barn, I am counting the hours until I get to go back. I think I might be a little hooked?!

I have had two stellar rides. I went and audited the last part of the most recent Judy Thocher clinic. I really like the way Judy teaches. In many ways, it was just like listening to my two favorite instructors, Paula and Tracy. Very much to the point, not accepting anything less than your full attention and effort. Things were progressive, positive, and correct. She'll be back for another clinic in April. Unfortunately, I'll be in Las Vegas for the FEI World Cup Dressage Finals. So I will miss out on the opportunity to ride with her in April. Hopefully she'll be back in June and I can schedule three days of riding with her. I think she would really make a wonderful improvement in my riding. Auditing 4 hours of rides certainly made me ride better.

On the good side, after Thursday is Friday! And this Friday will mark the close of the 4th week of the APP C trial. Saturday should be the Official Introduction and Unveiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment