Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3...2...1...LAUNCH!

The purpose of this blog will be to track the progress of my Alaska Project Pony. Said equine may or may not actually be a pony. *laughs* But they're all ponies to me. And in my world, that is a compliment. *laughs*

I have been looking for my project pony since October. I have had a lot of interest, have met some really wonderful people and learned about a lot of horses in the Mat-Su Valley that have a lot of potential. So far, none of the candidates have worked out. I have faith that the right situation is out there, though. So, I keep pushing on.

At this point, I have a very strong candidate in the wings. If it works out, I'll let everyone know the details!

Once I find the project pony, I intend to update this blog on a weekly basis with the progress we make. I would like to share this experience with anyone who is interested in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment