Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ready to ride, where's the horse?

Guys, I am seriously going a little bonkers. *laughs* I am SOOOOO ready to get started, but still no horse. =(

I hadn't thought it would be so difficult to find someone who would want free training. *laughs*

I realize the economy is in the pits right now. But think of what you would be getting. For the price of board alone ($500-$600), you can get board AND training. If I were actually charging, I would be charging $450/month. So, this is almost 1/2 price. Plus, show experience on your horse for FREE. This is a really good deal.

Maybe people are skeptical about my reasons behind offering this? Why am I doing this for free? Well. I love the daily progress of working a horse and developing it to its fullest potential. I have a green thoroughbred mare just sitting in a pasture down in Michigan right now. I am very much wishing I could be working that mare right now. But the distance is prohibitive. *grins* So, this is a bit of 'transference therapy' for me. Let my desire to work my OWN horse work for you. *laughs*

I don't know maybe I would have better luck if I did charge? Perhaps this is a perception of 'you get what you pay for'. Hm. I will have to think about this...comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment