Friday, January 30, 2009

Looking through old videos

Came across some videos that I had stashed away in the recesses of my hard drive. Thought I'd post them to share. I have this one ready:



Farrah was 3 in this video, and had been in training with me for about 2 months. (She was already broke walk/trot before she came into training with me.) She was a bit sucked behind in the beginning, and you'll see I was riding WWWAAYYY too conservatively. After the canter work, we get a bit more spring in our step. She also gets a bit longer in the neck (a good thing).

This was shot at the barn I managed and trained out of in Michigan, Double Bar H Equestrian Center. This was while construction was still underway. You can see there are no gates on the arena, and there is a huge gaping hole in the end. That is where the observation room is now.

**Sorry for the poor quality, it was taken on an old VHS-C camcorder, and then transferred to digital.**

No comments:

Post a Comment